We help clients to manage their wealth and make well informed financial decisions.
- We encourage our advisers to strive and work towards and attain Chartered status thereby enabling all clients to receive the best and most appropriate advice from amongst the most qualified advisers in the industry.
- We are small enough to genuinely care but big enough to professionally cope.
- We provide a personal and genuine service to clients from a privately owned and family run business.
- We use the very best of technology to provide clients with visual representations of their investments as opposed to just numerical data.
- We try (wherever possible & permissible) to use the "language of the day" and explain and present our advice, reports and findings in easy to understand terms not in complicated industry jargon.
- All of our team have a genuine interest in the company and are jointly committed to continuously striving to improve our service to our valued clients.
- All clients can have the personal contact details of the business owner should they wish to.
Regis Bentley is a firm of independent financial advisers specialising predominantly in the management of investment portfolios, pensions, personal & company protection and tax planning.
We are a company that genuinely cares for and about its clients wealth and well-being, our approach can be summarised as below:
- Listening to you is our pleasure
- Knowing what's important about money to you is our passion
- Defining your lifestyle & financial dreams is our priority
- Keeping your well informed is our promise
- Exceeding your expectations is our plan
- Helping you achieve & maintain your desired lifestyle is our purpose
We specialize in helping our clients navigate complex financial markets, in building their personal and or professional wealth and ultimately protecting their family's future. Our business has evolved primarily through client recommendations based on trust and consistent sound advice.
Based in Southampton, we provide impartial, unbiased and objective independent financial advice, with a view to protecting and enhancing our client's wealth, their financial future and sense of well-being
Our qualified independent advisers cover the whole financial services market, whether you are seeking to build an investment portfolio or creating a tax-efficient retirement strategy we have the expertise to provide the answer.
Impartial advice of the highest quality
At Regis Bentley our highly skilled adviser's use state of the art technology enabling us to meet all of our client's financial needs both personally and corporately and achieve their objectives in the most cost-effective way, and, just as important, in a way that all clients can fully understand.
As well as providing conventionally presented reports & statements which can be difficult to understand we offer our clients the opportunity of enjoying graphical representations of their investment portfolio.
In other words, we make recommendations that are totally in our client's interests – not someone else's.
Our initial meeting is usually without charge, we basically conduct a fact-finding exercise so we can best understand what the client wants to achieve, the way they would like to do so and what is currently affordable to the client.
After which, in due course, we provide in writing a full – but clear - explanation of potential costs for any subsequent research, work, actions and investments conducted on behalf of the client.
It is very important for us to state that WE DO NOTHING UNTIL WE HAVE A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF OUR CLIENT'S REQUIREMENTS.
We never forget that we work for the client and that our duty is to support and continuously act in their best interests.
When we have the requisite knowledge, we can identify the products that will enable our clients to achieve their goals delivered by an entirely personal service. We then prepare and analyse recommendations, assessing benefits against cost.
Our final proposals are well-researched and constructed on the basis of what's best for our clients and nobody else. And of course, we are happy to work alongside our client's accountants and solicitors if asked to do so.
We firmly believe in the importance of working together to build rewarding relationships and working closely with our clients enables us to help them fulfil and achieve their objectives.
We always strive to build long term relationships with clients, this is only possible when we demonstrate empathy, understanding and professionalism at all times.